Graphic monitoring is the main interface used by our company to display the function of the positioning system. Before positioning, user must first import the positioning map, set the Server IP and communication port, create Anchor component on the positioning map, and then click the Start monitor button to start monitoring the device Reported message. The following will explain in order with the following contents
Gaphical Display main menu buttons overview
● Gaphical Display interface function
● Anchor addition
● Show online tag information button
● Show online anchor information button
● Warming message button
● Area seletion menu
● Track Tag function
● Select monitor function
● Tag Control function
● Restricted area function
● Positioning track function
＊Note that the historical record playback function of “Check the record” is not implemented in the Demo software, but the related function structure is still retained in the source code. Users can improve this function if they are interested.
Gaphical display menu overview
• Start monitor / Stop monitor ： Enable or disable monitoring function
• Setting ： enable software parameter setting window
• Show online tag information： Display online tag information
• Show online anchor information ： Display online anchor information
• Check the record ： Access histroy record, no function
• Warming message ： Access event log
• Area seletion ： Area selection between maps
• Track Tag ： TAG tracking function
• Select monitor ： The map only displays tag those are selected
• Tag Control： Open up the windwos for TAG led and buzzer control panel
• Debug ： Display the the coverage guide line of tag and anchors
• A ： Live warning display area
• B ： Live tag location list
• C ： Live tag report list
Before using the monitoring software please set up the network environment first.
• Network setting： Parameters of the network
Server Ip ： IP address for the server to receive packt from the anchors
Server port： Communication port to receive packet from the anchors
＊Make sure to click “save” before exiting the menu because there is a defauly factory setting,
• Map setting ： Settings for map
• Display setting ： Viewable parameters. Please see the follow-up instructions for details
• Warning setting ： Warning setting. Please see the follow-up instructions for details
Please refer to the following steps to setup a map:
A. Click “Add” to add map and “Remove” to delete the map
B. Type in the Group ID. Do not reuse the 4byte number, it is used for ordering
C. Click “Select a map” to import a map, the file has to be .dxf or .dwg format.
D. Enter the actual size of the map. Please include blank parts into the map calculation as these neglected parts can cause inaccuracy in the final positioning !
The actual width：The actual width in relate to the real width of the imported map image
The actual height： The actual heigh in relate to the real height of the imported map image
E. After filling in, click the Update the data to the list button to complete this new map addition
1. Scale is automatically calculated within the software according to the real size, image file size and screen resolution.
2. A better representation of the map measurement will result in higher accuracy of the positioning result.
3. Pixel of the displaying frame is 1022 x 264. Hence the imported file image need to fit to the ratio in order to use the entire displaying frame of the map. Map that does not fit to this scale will display partially blank spots. However, that does not represent any parts of the map. Size of the map is also the same as the actual height and weight of that map.
The map is imported in vector format, the map support zoom in, zoom out and horizontal dragging movement for detail inspection. Hold the left button to drag the map and use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in and out for details.
✦ Zoom out effect demonstration
✦ Zoom in effect demonstration
✦ Drag the map and move it around
This setting item is the display setting parameter during graphic monitoring
• Do not display timeout not received the Tag positioning signal：
This customizable feature allows the tag to be clear off from the map when it exceed a certain time limitation. The default value is 60 second
• Display anchor position：
Allow the anchor to be displayed on the map, if not needed, untick to disable this function.
• Display limit area：
Allow to display restricted areas on the map, if not needed, disable this function
• Tag follows the map to zoom in and out：
Allow tag display to zoom in and out with the map, if not needed, disable this function
• The tag timeout is not moved and is shown in black：
Display the tag to color black to indicate the tag has been unmoved for a certain time. The default value is 60 seconds, if not needed, disable this function. The meanings of other display colors are as follows
➤ Green, indicating that the tag is moving and there is no abnormal state
➤ Red, indicating that the tag sends emergency information
➤ Purple, indicating that the tag is in a low battery state
➤ Orange, indicating abnormal heart rate detected by Tag
➤ Gray, indicating that the UTAG-H03 strap is loose and disconnected
• How often do you clean up your history：
How frequency should the history be cleared; Note that the location record will be saved every hour after the positioning software is turned on. Over time, a large number of location record files will be accumulated on the hard disk, and irregular cleaning will cause a burden on the computer system. The default is 30 days, if not needed, disable this function
• Whether the trace is shown：
Displaying the trace route of the tag, tick to enable. When checked, the positioning track of the previous five points will be displayed, and the color will change from lighter to darker over time.
Note that this function displays the first five track coordinates of all tags instead of a single tag. Moreover, this function is only a function demonstration and the previous four-point coordinates of the tag are saved in the software. Therefore, the time interval of each coordinate point is the tag reporting time interval, so it is not possible to increase the number of track points or specify the track interval time by setting
• Ｈow often the page is refreshed：
Refresh rate of the map display. This could be adjusted in accordance with the report rate of the tag. From the fast to the slowest 0.1, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 (seconds).
Note that if the refresh rate is greater the report rate coming from the tag, the tracing effect will not be shown properly. If the refresher rate is lower than the report rate, there will also no be no extra benefit.