If users want to develop other advanced function applications by themselves, our company provides the following four ways for users of our products to carry out secondary development of positioning software.
Using communication protocol provided by our company
1. Open communication port to receive positioning packet upload by the receiver.
2. Users can use the communication protocol provided by us to analyze packet.
3. On the basis of distance information between Tag and anchor obtained via analyzation using algorithm to determine the position of Tag.
Using software source code provided by our company
1. We will provide demo software C# source code for our users. This method is aimed at users who use the stand-alone version of the positioning software, that is, users who use the Microsoft .Net environment
2. Users can engage in secondary development on the basis of original code.
Using C# DLL provided by our company
1. We provide DLL (Dynamic Link Library) of the positioning software to our users. This method is aimed at users who use the stand-alone version of the positioning software, that is, users who use the Microsoft .Net environment
2. DLL possesses functions including network monitor, device configuration initialization, coordinate calculation, positioning filter etc., but it does not include the API of positioning algorithm. Positioning calculation would occur automatically after completion of DLL packet analyzation, hence users can only obtain Tag coordinate that is being calculated
3. DLL V5.0 to improve positioning algorithm and performance of acousto-optic, status, etc functions.
4. DLL V8.0 is the DLL used by the active positioning system. Compared with DLL V5.0, it lacks network monitoring, tag status, and sound and light control, because the positioning packet is directly output to the receiving system through UART
Useing the Web API provided by our company
1. Our company provides the Web API of Web service. This method is aimed at users who use the web version of the positioning software. The user must first create the corresponding network service on the linux host
2. Web API already has http protocols such as basic data, network monitoring, trace data, warning messages, etc., and also provides a view module version of the http protocol, which is convenient for users to directly call the view module